Award. A blogging award. Let me take a minute to take that in. Only a month into writing in this blog, and now an award. I simply can’t believe that people are actually reading this, moreover appreciate it to be nominated with an award. Wow, just wow.
I’d like to thank Reka.Sg for the nomination for The Liebster Blog Award. You are so gracious!
So here are the rules for the said nominations:
- Mention, link and thank the blog who nominated you.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 small bloggers and link them below.
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media.
Here’s Reka.Sg’s questions:
1. Chocolate or Lemon?
2. On a rainy day, what will you be doing?
I would be stuck in my room, reading or/and writing, and possibly eating also.
3. If you are to go back to school (with fundings), what course will you pursue?
I’m still studying, but if I were to go back again after this, I’d take a course on Literature. It has always been a gaol.
4. What colour do yo find yourself wearing the most?
Black and white. I love how “classy” and simple they look like.
5. Name an artist or personality you wish was your Uncle or Aunt.
Benedict Cumberbatch. He’s witty, a feminist, and has a good sense of humor. Oh, you said uncle not husband..
6. Which Country would you like to be in right now?
I’d love to go back in Singapore but I’ve been dreaming of going to Greece since I was a kid.
7. What is your favourite festive snack or drink?
Nachos. Is that even festive?
8. Do you get 8hrs of sleep daily?
Yes, or else I’ll be grumpy during the day.
9. Do you love your job? If it doesn’t apply to you, do you love what you’re up to?
Do I love it? I don’t think so, but I like the challenges and I love where my life is heading.
10. What’s your pick-me-up drink in the morning?
A cup of basic black tea will always do the trick.
11. If you were on a beach with me, what will you be doing?
I’d say we’ll be having drinks and snacks on a picnic blanket, watching the waves and probably talking about blogging.
Here goes my questions,
1. Classic or contemporary?
2. What was the last book you’ve read?
3. If you were to learn a foreign language, what would it be?
4. What would you tell your 16 year-old self?
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
6. What can you say about today’s pop culture?
7. How often do you take “selfies”?
8. Twitter or Facebook?
9. What is your favorite line from a book?
10. What country would you most likely help?
11. What is your childhood’s fondest memory?
Off with my nominees: